Sthree Sakthi Lottery
Kerala State Sthree Sakthi Lotteries are managed by the government of Kerala in which it comes under the lottery department of the State Government.
Sthree Sakthi Lottery Tickets have Seven series, and it costs 30 rupees each, the first prize in the Sthree Sakthi Lottery is Rupees 50 lakhs and the day of the draw is on every Tuesdays
the second prize is rupees 5 lakh,
Also, the consolation prize of Rupees 25000/- will be awarded to the rest of eleven series with the same first prize winning number.
Sthree Sakthi Lottery. Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets will be printed in seven series.
2. The maximum retail price of one ticket will be Rs.30/- only. One book of tickets
will contain twenty-five tickets.
3. The first, second and third prizes will be drawn in full coming under the assured portion of prizes. The remaining prizes will be under variable portion depending upon the sale of tickets.
4. The consolation prizes of Rs.25000/- each will be awarded to the tickets in other seven series, having the same number of 1st prize winning number.
5. The fourth prize will be determined by drawing the last five digits once and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
6. The fifth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits fifteen times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
7. The sixth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits twenty-two times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
8. The seventh prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits thirty times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
9. The eighth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits sixty times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
10. If any prize numbers in any category are repeated, the same will be canceled and redrawn.
11. An amount equal to 10% of prize money will be deducted from 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes and given as agents commission on the prize to the agents concerned. An amount equivalent to 10% of the prize money on 4th to 7th and consolation prizes and 20% of the prize money on the 8th prize will be given to the agents concerned as agents commission on the prize from Government fund.
12. (i) Registered agents will get the Sthree Sakthi Lottery tickets at the following discounted rates, for the entire purchase irrespective of the district of purchase.
(a) Up to 2000 tickets – 74% of the maximum retail price
(b) Up to 10000 tickets – 73% of the maximum retail price
(b) Above 10000 tickets – 72% of the maximum retail price
(ii) The highest eligible discounted rate will be allowed for the entire tickets purchased by an agency.
The above mentioned discounted rate will be allowed based on the total purchase of tickets from the different District Lottery Offices.
The dues or excess amount collected, if any, will be adjusted in future claims or by exchange of tickets of the next lottery, as the case may be, from the office of registration.
13. The prize winners shall prefer their claims within 30 days from the date of draw. The first and second prize winning tickets should be surrendered to the Director of State Lotteries in person or by insured registered post or through Nationalised / Scheduled Banks / State or District Co-operative Banks supported with necessary documents.
14. The prizes of Rs.1,00,000/- and below may be claimed from the District Lottery Offices / Directorate of State Lotteries. In the case of claimants from outside the state, the claims should be submitted to the Directorate. The prize winners should record their name, address, and signature in the space provided on the reverse side of the ticket. Payment of prize money will be made only after ascertaining the genuineness of the tickets with counterfoils or by any other method as decided by the Director from time to time.
15. Agents are allowed to collect prize tickets with prize money of Rs.5000/- and below and pay the prize money to the prize winners themselves and after that claim prize money on behalf of prize winners by exchange of tickets. The agents should clearly state whether the prize tickets are collected and prize money already paid to the prize
winners by them while presenting the same for payment.
16. Claims on mutilated or tampered tickets will be rejected outright. One ticket can win only the highest prize awarded on it. Income Tax and Surcharge etc. if any, will be deducted at source from the prize money as laid down in the Finance Act
17. Legal jurisdiction of this Lottery will be at Thiruvananthapuram.